Wired Intelligent Edge

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Bring performance and reliability to your network with the HPE Aruba Networking Core, Aggregation, and Access layer switches. Discuss the latest features and functionality of your switching devices, and find ways to improve security across your network to bring together a mobile-first solution
Expand all | Collapse all

2930M-48G-PoE+ Switch (JL322A) Firmware upgrade from GUI

This thread has been viewed 20 times
  • 1.  2930M-48G-PoE+ Switch (JL322A) Firmware upgrade from GUI

Posted Dec 20, 2021 02:57 AM
    Hi,

I have two 2930M-48G-PoE+ Switch (JL322A)  switches, both running WC.16.06.0012 firmware. I am trying to upgrade the firmware to WC.16.11.0002.
    However, in both switches I do not have Firmware upgrade options in GUI ( both in Access Improved  and Traditional). Pictures attached.
    https is the only upgrade method I have. 
    Any advice is much appreciated.

Cheers!

• 2.  RE: 2930M-48G-PoE+ Switch (JL322A) Firmware upgrade from GUI

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Dec 20, 2021 03:14 AM
    Hello, 

This switch probably has a manager password and you didn't login with it. You can open the GUI without password but you will only have read-only (operator) privileges.

Please go to the upper right corner of the traditional GUI where you can find a Log In Button. Click on it and enter your manager credentials.
    In the improved GUI you click on the User Details Icon ( second from left to right in the upper right corner) and here you can find the login button.

------------------------------
    Emil Gogushev
    ------------------------------

• 3.  RE: 2930M-48G-PoE+ Switch (JL322A) Firmware upgrade from GUI

Posted Dec 20, 2021 05:48 PM
    Thanks Emil