Wired Intelligent Edge

last person joined: 5 hours ago 

Bring performance and reliability to your network with the Aruba Core, Aggregation, and Access layer switches. Discuss the latest features and functionality of the ArubaOS-Switch and ArubaOS-CX devices, and find ways to improve security across your network to bring together a mobile first solution.

Aruba OSPF with route limiting

This thread has been viewed 12 times
  • 1.  Aruba OSPF with route limiting

Posted 22 days ago
    I am looking to implement /30 networks between my edge switches and my core router. My edge switches are 2930m. They have an ospf route limit of 200. We are a very large network and I believe we will exceed this route limit. The edge switches will all connect to the same core router that will be doing most of the traffic routing. The main reason for OSPF is i will use different cost values to manage our redundant links between our edges and the cores. 

I will like to setup the edge 2930s were they will not be advertising all the routes across the network. Preferably just a default route going back to the cores. I have heard of summary routes but I am unsure on how to configure these in my environment. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

------------------------------
    Joe Tom
    ------------------------------