Wired Intelligent Edge

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Bring performance and reliability to your network with the HPE Aruba Networking Core, Aggregation, and Access layer switches. Discuss the latest features and functionality of your switching devices, and find ways to improve security across your network to bring together a mobile-first solution
Expand all | Collapse all

Instant On 1930 24G

This thread has been viewed 24 times
  • 1.  Instant On 1930 24G

Posted May 26, 2021 07:05 PM
    Hi All:

New here.  I just purchased a Instant On 1930 24G switch from Amazon at the end of March.  I called Aruba support to inquire about registering my switch and the rep on the phone looked up my s/n and said my warranty expires next month.  Which would make my warranty only 3 months.  One of the big reasons for purchasing this switch was for the lifetime warranty?  What's going on, please help.

Thanks!

------------------------------
    Scott Kaneshiro

• 2.  RE: Instant On 1930 24G

MVP GURU
    Posted May 27, 2021 03:21 AM
    Use the ARUBA WARRANTY AND SUPPORT SUMMARY document (February 2021) as a reference. Was the rep referring to 90 days of Phone Support? If you're the owner and you have a proof of purchase that testify it, I don't see any problem.

Aruba Instant On 1930 Warranty duration: Lifetime [*]

[*] These products are covered by 90 days of 24x7 phone support. Thereafter, only chat support would be available for the remaining warranty period. Limited lifetime warranty (where applicable) extends only for as long as the original end user owns the product and is limited to five (5) years from the end of sale date. This warranty includes coverage of any built-in fans and power supplies for the entire warranty period. You may be required to provide proof of purchase or lease as a condition of receiving warranty service. See www.hpe.com/OfficeConnect/support/for more information on the new OfficeConnect support process. For Aruba Instant On warranty information, see https://www.arubainstanton.com/resources/

Davide Poletto