Wired Intelligent Edge

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Bring performance and reliability to your network with the HPE Aruba Networking Core, Aggregation, and Access layer switches. Discuss the latest features and functionality of your switching devices, and find ways to improve security across your network to bring together a mobile-first solution
Expand all | Collapse all

Low Budget 24p SFP ports Aruba Switch

This thread has been viewed 37 times
  • 1.  Low Budget 24p SFP ports Aruba Switch

Posted Mar 26, 2021 10:31 PM
    HI
    I'm looking for similar Aruba Switch as Cisco SG350-28SFP 28-Port Gigabit Managed SFP Switch, due to customer low budget, but unable to find in Aruba product line. can any one advice me to get 24G SFP port switch within USD 500.

------------------------------
    Shohidul Islam

• 2.  RE: Low Budget 24p SFP ports Aruba Switch

Posted Mar 28, 2021 07:28 PM
    the 2530 series should meet your needs. there are multiple models 24/48 both have 4 sfp ports and either with or without Poe.

John Anvari

• 3.  RE: Low Budget 24p SFP ports Aruba Switch

MVP EXPERT
    Posted Mar 29, 2021 12:49 PM
    The Aruba 2530 will go end-of-support by end of the year and the recommeded replacement product is the 2540.
    https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/end-of-life/

As Rocky mentioned already. For small home/office look for the Aruba IntantON productline.
    https://www.arubainstanton.com/files/AAG_1930-Switches.pdf

---Edit---
    HPE or Aruba don't have any 24x SFP at your pricepoint. Well spotted Parnassus, i had read over it.
    ---/Edit---
    Marcel Koedijk | MVP Guru 2021 | ACMP | ACCP | ACDA | Ekahau ECSE | Not an HPE Employee | Opionions are my own

• 4.  RE: Low Budget 24p SFP ports Aruba Switch

MVP GURU
    Posted Mar 29, 2021 02:19 PM
    Isn't the OP asking for a low-budget 24xSFP (1Gbps) ports like the Cisco he mentioned? if so (If I've read it correctly)...I fear...none in line with that budget can be found within both HPE or Aruba portfolios.

• 5.  RE: Low Budget 24p SFP ports Aruba Switch

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 29, 2021 08:52 AM
    You should take a look at the new Aruba Instant On Series of products. The Instant On is a cloud based management but with no subscription fees. There is a 1930 series switch and retails under your price requirement.

Rocky Nill

• 6.  RE: Low Budget 24p SFP ports Aruba Switch

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 30, 2021 08:49 AM
    Sorry OP, didn't see that it was all SFP switch. As noted, new HPE/Aruba switches for that spec do not come near that price point. You may want to look into refurbished products available via the HPE Renew program. These are certified refurbished hardware with factory warranty. This may be a good alternate for you.

Rocky Nill

• 7.  RE: Low Budget 24p SFP ports Aruba Switch

MVP
    Posted Mar 29, 2021 04:57 PM
    You can go with Aruba InstantON Switches (to meet Pricing) and have similar features. Besides, you can have cloud managed feature (for free without additional license cost) or you can manage it locally via GUI. (https://www.arubainstanton.com/products/switches/)

Our end customers are really happy and very impressed with price per performance with the InstantON Solution.

If you choose to go with Aruba Switches (not the InstantON) then the lowest you can go is the 2530 Series (https://www.arubanetworks.com/products/switches/access/2530-series/)

Shpat

• 8.  RE: Low Budget 24p SFP ports Aruba Switch

MVP GURU
    Posted Mar 29, 2021 07:43 PM
    See above: the OP is looking for twentyfour SFP ports...