View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Expand all | Collapse all

Aruba Multicast Problem

This thread has been viewed 22 times
  • 1.  Aruba Multicast Problem

Posted Dec 05, 2021 11:53 PM
    Hi, 

I've Aruba 5406R Zl2 switch as my Core Switch. 

For UTM, I'm using Cisco Meraki MX64. 

And I used UniFi Switch 24 Port PoE as my Access Switch. 

Here is my topology.
    Network Topology

I've 2 building Hall A and B opposite to each other and connected via Fiber Optic Cable.

The ISP ONT's modem, UTM and the Aruba 5406R switch is located in Hall B. 

I've Dante device for transferring audio channel to the next hall (through wired) and ListenEverywhere Server for audio streaming (through access point). 

I've already set the multicast mDNS service for both of them, but sometimes it can connect successfully, sometimes not. What should I do to fix it ? 

Thanks.

------------------------------
    Endrianus Gohan

• 2.  RE: Aruba Multicast Problem

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Dec 06, 2021 08:35 AM
    Think it is best that you work with your Aruba partner or Aruba support. This setup can become hard, especially with multiple switches (and brands), VLANs, and possibly AirGroup and multicast optimization. All can be troubleshoot, but from what you shared it's hard to understand what's going on and how to fix this.

Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.