View Only
last person joined: 21 hours ago 

Expand all | Collapse all

Configuration management

This thread has been viewed 6 times
  • 1.  Configuration management

Posted Apr 30, 2020 03:54 AM

Hi all,

We're currently working on a new configuration, based on the 8.x version with two mobility masters and two controllers.

I'm curious if people have tips and tricks for good configuration management. Is there for instance a good way to do configuration changes with a git repository? 

For example. With another vendor, I'm able to create configs and push them as whole to the device. This is great if you also keep track of changes with GitLab

I found options to do configuration with API's, but that's something that I want to check out later next year. Are there any other options? 

• 2.  RE: Configuration management

Posted May 01, 2020 02:59 AM

mm doing this job and push configs to the managed devices

• 3.  RE: Configuration management

EMPLOYEE
    Posted May 01, 2020 09:12 AM

@HGW wrote:

Hi all,

We're currently working on a new configuration, based on the 8.x version with two mobility masters and two controllers.

I'm curious if people have tips and tricks for good configuration management. Is there for instance a good way to do configuration changes with a git repository? 

For example. With another vendor, I'm able to create configs and push them as whole to the device. This is great if you also keep track of changes with GitLab

I found options to do configuration with API's, but that's something that I want to check out later next year. Are there any other options? 

I have honestly not seen any Github integrations with ArubaOS 8.x.  Maybe others can chime in.  Moving it to development to see if anyone has done anything similar.