Security

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Onboarded Android Device Losing Profile

This thread has been viewed 16 times
  • 1.  Onboarded Android Device Losing Profile

Posted Oct 05, 2021 05:23 PM
    Hey,

Have a weird situation I have never seen before.
    We have an android tablet (details below) that onboards fine, but then after some period of time, the onboard profile for our corporate network just disappears.

Onboard details:
    • Onboarded using EAP-TLS from unprotected network

Device details:
    • Model name: Galaxy Tab A7
    • Model number: SM-T500
    • Android version: 11

Has anyone seen this sort of behavior before?
    I am convinced that someone is coming in and playing around with it as we currently have no way of locking it down at the moment.
    We have a ton of other devices that have zero problems and are onboarded the same way.

Regards,

Todd

------------------------------
    Todd Harrison

• 2.  RE: Onboarded Android Device Losing Profile

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Oct 11, 2021 05:31 AM
    Please open a support ticket. There may be an issue specific with this device Android version.

Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.