Security

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Help for free WiFi session limitation on ClearPassh

This thread has been viewed 11 times
  • 1.  Help for free WiFi session limitation on ClearPassh

Posted Jul 23, 2021 10:14 AM
    Hi everybody.

I set Wi-Fi with 1 click captive portal authentication. The captive portal is handled by mobility controller. The free Wi-Fi user account is called from ClearPass guest account.
    I want to set a limitation for free Wi-Fi client with 30 minutes per time and allow connect free Wi-Fi 4 times per day.  I have no idea how to achieve it.

Best regards

------------------------------
    Patrick WONG

• 2.  RE: Help for free WiFi session limitation on ClearPassh

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jul 26, 2021 05:54 AM
    That is not something done with 3 clicks. And there are multiple ways to do it which can be slightly different in their details. Please work with your Aruba partner or Aruba Support.

Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.