Security

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

CPPM Entry License Detail

This thread has been viewed 19 times
  • 1.  CPPM Entry License Detail

Posted Jun 20, 2021 09:52 PM
    The Entry License release notes mention that it includes some Endpoint Context functionality, as well as API/XML.    Can someone tell me if it allows these two features:
    1. Integration with Google Admin Console for endpoint context
    2. Integration with Palo Alto Firewalls for UserID sharing

------------------------------
    Michael Hurley

• 2.  RE: CPPM Entry License Detail

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jun 21, 2021 07:27 AM
    The UserID sharing uses External Post Authentication updates, which is part of Access Licensing only. I'm not sure about the Google Admin Console, as I don't see that listed as supported, nor unsupported in Entry.

*** EDIT: Got the confirmation that Google Admin Console is part of Access License (only) as well for ClearPass Policy Manager ***

Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.