Security

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Automatic API creation and deletion

This thread has been viewed 4 times
  • 1.  Automatic API creation and deletion

Posted Apr 27, 2022 02:51 PM
    in audit viewer we are getting logs of automatic API user is been created and deleted. We have check all things in Guest there is not super admin rights to any of the existing API user created.

Regards,
    Rohan

------------------------------
    Rohan Bhagwat

• 2.  RE: Automatic API creation and deletion

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Apr 28, 2022 09:13 AM
    It's hard based on this limited information to make any conclusion or suggestion. It does not ring a bell of anything that I have seen. I would recommend to work with your Aruba partner or Aruba support to first check what is actually happening, then find a solution if needed.

Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.