Security

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).

MacOs Window Login

This thread has been viewed 18 times
  • 1.  MacOs Window Login

Posted Oct 21, 2021 08:51 AM
    Hi Guys
    we are implementing clearpass in our HQ.
    We have some problems with Apple's devices, we are trying to manage via PEAP with AD credentials.
    I created the mobileconfig from OSX server with "window login mode" either for wireless and either for wired connections, imported all certificates and installed on one Macbook for test.
    If I select wired connection on login and i put username and password the login succeded and the supplicant pass the login credential to clearpass, perfect!
    if I select wi-fi connection on login the same scenario happen and is perfect!
    BUT......
    if I switch the connection from wired to wireless or vice versa after the login there are drama, the mac ask the credential for wired profile if i was on wireless and if i was on wired the device dosen't connect on wi-fi automatically and if i try to connect manually it save a new connection.
    What can i do?

------------------------------
    Michele Scapini
    ------------------------------