Security

View Only
last person joined: 17 hours ago 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Guest Self-Registration using captive portal with login option via social media & email

This thread has been viewed 27 times
  • 1.  Guest Self-Registration using captive portal with login option via social media & email

Posted Nov 15, 2021 07:44 PM
    Hi guys,

I'm currently deploying Aruba Clearpass with Aruba wireless network for a shopping mall. Customer requirement is to have guest wifi captive portal with self-registration where there is option for guest to register using email address as well as social media. Can anyone guide me and provide me the link on how to do this? 

Appreciate it. Thanks

------------------------------
    DarrenPJW

• 2.  RE: Guest Self-Registration using captive portal with login option via social media & email

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Nov 16, 2021 04:38 AM
    These videos may help you to get started. If you have no clue on how to do this, taking training, or have a partner deploy this may be an efficient approach.

Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.

• 3.  RE: Guest Self-Registration using captive portal with login option via social media & email

Posted Nov 19, 2021 01:53 PM
    Hi Herman,

Thanks for sharing that series of videos. However, I dont see anything related to the self-registration using social media. Can you share with me the guide?

DarrenPJW

• 4.  RE: Guest Self-Registration using captive portal with login option via social media & email

Posted Jan 18, 2022 12:16 PM
    Hi Herman,

Do you have any guide on self-registration using social media login? It will be tremendous help if you have it

DarrenPJW

• 5.  RE: Guest Self-Registration using captive portal with login option via social media & email

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jan 18, 2022 06:10 PM
    https://community.arubanetworks.com/browse/articles/blogviewer?blogkey=2326299d-0232-4c82-8d17-56a7b8557bc4

This has some steps to configure social logins

Mathew George