Security

View Only
last person joined: 22 hours ago 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

ClearPass - Showing half of the disk space of actually provided.

This thread has been viewed 9 times
  • 1.  ClearPass - Showing half of the disk space of actually provided.

Posted Jul 07, 2021 10:21 AM
    Dear Team,

We are installing a new ClearPass  (6.8) setup in a premise. we provided the VM requirements as per the document

But the disk showing half of the size actually provided once complete the installation

Can any one help to fix this? 

------------------------------
    SHAMZUDHEEN NK

• 2.  RE: ClearPass - Showing half of the disk space of actually provided.

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jul 07, 2021 11:16 AM
    That is strange... please reach out to Aruba Support to have this investigated and fixed (if needed).

Please note that ClearPass 6.8 will only be supported till March of 2022. At this moment, I would go for 6.9 or 6.10 for new deployments.

Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.

• 3.  RE: ClearPass - Showing half of the disk space of actually provided.

MVP EXPERT
    Posted Jul 08, 2021 11:53 AM
    I seen this before and is fixed after patching your server.

Initial installation medium is always the major release without patches, should be 6.8.0 in your case, after installation you should direct patch the system to 6.8.9.

Try again after your system is patched and rebooted.

Recommend to use the latest 6.9.x for new deployments.

Marcel Koedijk | MVP Guru 2021 | ACEP | ACMP | ACCP | ACDP | Ekahau ECSE | Not an HPE Employee | Opionions are my own