Security

View Only
last person joined: 8 hours ago 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Removing "Aruba Networks" banner from ClearPass receipt email?

This thread has been viewed 29 times
  • 1.  Removing "Aruba Networks" banner from ClearPass receipt email?

Posted Feb 19, 2021 12:59 PM

So I think the subject is pretty clear cut, and I'm sure Aruba makes removing this non obvious for obvious reasons, but my manager would like to see it done if possible.

Is there a way to remove the "Aruba Networks" banner from the guest self registration receipts?  I've done alot of reading in here, but most cases are about re skinning the Guest portal, I've deleted the headers and footers from the templates and Email receipts, and I figure then logo gets applied further downstream.

I'm sure someone has removed this, let me know if anymore information is needed.

Thanks for the help!

• 2.  RE: Removing "Aruba Networks" banner from ClearPass receipt email?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Feb 19, 2021 02:13 PM

Hello, this is part of the  skin plugin you are using, and you must go here in order to modify those templates

Interfaz de usuario gráfica, Texto, Aplicación  Descripción generada automáticamente

Hope it helps

Regards

--------------

Jorge Calvi

--------------

• 3.  RE: Removing "Aruba Networks" banner from ClearPass receipt email?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Feb 19, 2021 02:18 PM

Other receipt templates for sponsor confirmation email i.e here

Interfaz de usuario gráfica, Aplicación, Teams  Descripción generada automáticamente

--------------

Jorge Calvi

--------------

• 4.  RE: Removing "Aruba Networks" banner from ClearPass receipt email?

Posted Feb 19, 2021 03:16 PM
    Thanks Jorge, I thought I had looked at off of that, and didn't have any luck getting rid of the banner in the email....but I'll take another look.  Will report back later.

------------------------------
    Jeff Kemp

• 5.  RE: Removing "Aruba Networks" banner from ClearPass receipt email?

Posted Feb 19, 2021 03:49 PM
    Thanks again, I found an option I had previously missed.

Jeff

• 6.  RE: Removing "Aruba Networks" banner from ClearPass receipt email?

Posted Feb 29, 2024 10:20 PM

Hi,

Were you able to remove the huge Aruba Logo in the sponsor confirmation email? I am also looking for ways to customize the email receipt but couldn't figure where to remove the aruba logo in the email. TIA

• 7.  RE: Removing "Aruba Networks" banner from ClearPass receipt email?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 02, 2024 02:43 AM

You can select template and skin under Receipts -> E-mail Receipts:

So you can select another skin that has your own logo, or modify the template (under Receipts Templates). For some modifications, understanding of HTML and CSS may be useful.

Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.