Security

View Only
last person joined: 18 hours ago 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Integrate CyberApk into Clearpass

This thread has been viewed 11 times
  • 1.  Integrate CyberApk into Clearpass

Posted Nov 06, 2021 08:51 AM
    Hi everyone, I'm newbie,

We are worried about protecting the Admin account, when there is only username and password login,
    So we want to integrate admin login with CyberAPk but I can't find any information that can do that,
    Can you guys give me a better idea or is there a way for ClearPass to send OTP to Sms(or email) when logging in?

Thanks

------------------------------
    tam nguyen duc

• 2.  RE: Integrate CyberApk into Clearpass

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Nov 06, 2021 07:21 PM
    for OTP and MFA, ClearPass needs to forward the requests to a token server of some kind.

Here is the presentation that provides a setup guide for integrating PrivacyIDEA (open source) as a Token Radius Server with ClearPass.
    The token servers are used for OTP and then you can use Google/MS authenticator
    https://support.hpe.com/hpesc/public/docDisplay?docId=a00106087en_us

Also here you can find the nice guide to integrate ClearPass with Duo in order to support 2FA
    https://community.arubanetworks.com/community-home/digestviewer/viewthread?MID=24306

Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba.

• 3.  RE: Integrate CyberApk into Clearpass

Posted Feb 02, 2022 11:37 AM
    Hi Tam,

Have you found the solution for this? We are using CA to control access to CPPM, so can explain how it is done.

[Nebojsa Markovic]
    [UK]