Security

View Only
last person joined: 22 hours ago 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

ClearPass and Error 500

This thread has been viewed 13 times
  • 1.  ClearPass and Error 500

Posted Nov 23, 2021 05:37 AM
    Hi guys!

I'm trying to get extension installed, but I'm facing "Internal Server Error 500". I am able to download software updates/upgrades so network connectivity should be ok. Any ideas where I can find more insight about the error? Event Viewer doesn't reveal anything (apart from being able to query available firmware updates).

------------------------------
    gone fishing.

• 2.  RE: ClearPass and Error 500

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Nov 24, 2021 04:54 AM
    If that error 500 does not disappear after a few minutes, you will need to get Aruba Support involved. Occasionally such a server error happens, especially after a power outage or hard reset, and TAC is needed to get that fixed.

Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.

• 3.  RE: ClearPass and Error 500

Posted Nov 25, 2021 03:19 PM
    Hi,
    Try Restarting the extension service under server configuration.
    I had the same issue and after restarting it worked for me.
    Thanks
    1. Varun

Varun Sharma