Security

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Endpoint blacklisted every time I start a VPN

This thread has been viewed 14 times
  • 1.  Endpoint blacklisted every time I start a VPN

Posted Jan 06, 2022 08:45 AM
    Hello,

I was wondering if someone here could help me with a VPN issue I am having. Currently my network consist of a Aruba Access Point which connects to a Cisco ASA, which then connects to a cisco 9300, which is also connected to my mobility controller. My network is up and running and I am managing the Access Point just fine from the mobility controller. I can even join endpoints and they work just fine. However, whenever one of my endpoints starts a VPN using Cisco Anyconnect (built on the ASA), the mobility controller immediately ends the connection and puts the mac address of my endpoint into the blacklist. 

Anybody know what settings I need to change in my mobility controller to stop it from blocking my VPN connection?

Thanks,
    Matt

------------------------------
    Matt Loveland

• 2.  RE: Endpoint blacklisted every time I start a VPN

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jan 07, 2022 07:37 AM
    Duplicate post of this one.

Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.