Security

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Intune Win10 issue after upgrade to CPPM 6.9.8

This thread has been viewed 30 times
  • 1.  Intune Win10 issue after upgrade to CPPM 6.9.8

Posted Feb 22, 2022 05:51 PM
      |   view attached
    Hi,

After upgrading our clearpass nodes to 6.9.8, our Intune managed win10 started to act up, asking: "Continue connecting? If you expect to find x in this location, go ahead and connect. Otherwise, it may be a different network with the same name. Show certificate details."

Certs were not touched on the CPPM, so why is windows all of a sudden complaining? How do we stop this question from popping up? If user clicks "Connect" it works fine but after a few hours question pops up again.

It's an EAP-TLS network.

Any ideas on what may cause this?

------------------------------
    Werner Vansweevelt

• 2.  RE: Intune Win10 issue after upgrade to CPPM 6.9.8

Posted Mar 31, 2022 11:37 AM
    Bump

I am having the same issue

Chris Sunderland

• 3.  RE: Intune Win10 issue after upgrade to CPPM 6.9.8

EMPLOYEE
    Posted May 03, 2022 10:56 AM
    If you click the 'show certificate details', does it show the correct and expected ClearPass EAP Server certificate? I would double-check the supplicant configuration (probably pushed by Intune).

Also, what version did you upgrade from? 6.9.7?

Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.