Security

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Clearpass Insight dashboard data duration

This thread has been viewed 12 times
  • 1.  Clearpass Insight dashboard data duration

Posted Oct 03, 2021 10:12 PM
    Hi, i would like to ask, how long can the data for clearpass insight be stored and shown in the dashboard? I see that every category has different duration, ranging from few hours to a few months.
    Is this limited by the storage? can we modify the duration?

Thank you.

------------------------------
    Aria Adhiguna

• 2.  RE: Clearpass Insight dashboard data duration
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Oct 11, 2021 05:13 AM
    You can change the Insight database retention under Insight, then Administration and database settings. The retention interval is configurable 1-730 days and is also limited by the storage, by setting it too high, you may run out of disk space. So the setting should be adjusted with care.

Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.