Security

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Clearpass Onguard agent persistent can not change status when interface down (Windown 10)

This thread has been viewed 27 times
  • 1.  Clearpass Onguard agent persistent can not change status when interface down (Windown 10)

Posted Nov 14, 2021 09:44 AM
    Please Help Me!
    I have Clearpass Firmware 6.10.1 and When I implement Clearpass Onguard Persistent on Windown 7 and Windown 10.
    When I check connectity scenario when client connect both Wired and wireless network
    On Windown 7
    On windown 7 Agent detect Clearpass via both Wired and wireless and when I Disconnect Wired or Disconnect Wireless Onguard Agent is Work Fine
    Onguard working Fine
    Windown 10

But when we use onguard persistent on Windown 10

Agent detect only one network interface Wired or Wireless

When we try disable interface as a manager by Server Onguard can't switch to other network

As a picture bellow When I disconnect Wired (as a manager Server interface) and use Wireless Onguard Still Keep Information of Wired and not change interface to wifi although Wireless is up and connect ok to CLearpass. This makes the client unable to send healhcheck to CLearpass and unable to access the network. :(

This is the same when I switch from Wireless to WIred (when wireless is the manager interface)
    both Interface open all port (tcp/udp) to Clearpass Server.

Onguard not detect interface down and switch to other interface

Onguard Not Work

Thank you for helping me.

------------------------------
    Le Tan

• 2.  RE: Clearpass Onguard agent persistent can not change status when interface down (Windown 10)
    Best Answer

Posted Nov 20, 2021 05:35 AM
    Inssue is resolve when I updated hotfix path.
    Many tks

Le Tan