Security

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

ASP.arubanetworks.com support details

This thread has been viewed 15 times
  • 1.  ASP.arubanetworks.com support details

MVP EXPERT
    Posted May 04, 2022 07:14 AM
    Apologies for not  applicble post but this is  driving us mad!

We have a work account used by a whole team to access asp.arubanetworks.com which allows everyone in the team to have visibility  of everything that sgoing on.

Problem is that  login password  constantly becomes invalid . we seem to have an endless cycle of

Reset password
    log on with password - everything works
    go back a day or so later  and  password invalid again
    go back to top

This a real pain

And talking to ex colleagues we're not alone

Theres only 3 of us using this account  and no one is changing it on the fly

anyone point us to some support  for the asp.arubaneteorks.com site ?

Rgds
    Alex

------------------------------
    Alex Sharaz

• 2.  RE: ASP.arubanetworks.com support details

EMPLOYEE
    Posted May 04, 2022 09:05 AM
    It sounds like you should have individual accounts, to me.

Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

• 3.  RE: ASP.arubanetworks.com support details

MVP EXPERT
    Posted May 04, 2022 09:40 AM
    We do for out own stuff but for licensing , tac case submission, device registration we can all see stuff

Doesn’t get round fact that. We have to keep saying we’ve forgotten
    Our password when we use a password manager and know we’re putting in correct credentials and are still getting kicked off
    A

Sent from my iPhone

• 4.  RE: ASP.arubanetworks.com support details

EMPLOYEE
    Posted May 04, 2022 11:38 AM
    I would speak to TAC for that as they can have a look or get your request sent to the responsible team. I have not heard from such an issue before... could it be that you have entered the credentials somehere (like in ClearPass) for updates, and that is hammering with an old password causing a password lockout?

If you don't have access to ASP to open a ticket online, call them (numbers in the link in my signature).

Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.

• 5.  RE: ASP.arubanetworks.com support details

MVP EXPERT
    Posted May 04, 2022 12:47 PM
    ould it be that you have entered the credentials somehere (like in ClearPass) for updates, and that is hammering with an old password causing a password lockout?

And that could be it! We have a pair of  6.7 clusters  using  credentials, other ones are 6.10  using tokens ...
    I'll check
    A