Network Management

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Keep an informative eye on your network with HPE Aruba Networking network management solutions
Expand all | Collapse all

Hey Hi All,Can i add Fortigate Firewall and HP switch to Airwave to Monitor?

This thread has been viewed 13 times
  Thread closed by the administrator, not accepting new replies.
  • 1.  Hey Hi All,Can i add Fortigate Firewall and HP switch to Airwave to Monitor?

Posted Oct 24, 2016 07:41 AM
    No replies, thread closed.

I want to know that, can i add Fortigate Firewall and HP Switches to Airwave? If anyone can reply for this, i am very happy for answers.

Thank you in advance.

• 2.  RE: Hey Hi All,Can i add Fortigate Firewall and HP switch to Airwave to Monitor?
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Oct 24, 2016 07:45 AM

You can only add those devices as universal devices.  Airwave will ping them every 5 minutes and possibly will give you interface statistics.

http://www.arubanetworks.com/techdocs/AirWave_8_0_Web_Help/UserGuide.htm#AWUserGuide/Chapter4_Devices/adding_universal_devices.htm?Highlight=universal

• 3.  RE: Hey Hi All,Can i add Fortigate Firewall and HP switch to Airwave to Monitor?

Posted Oct 24, 2016 07:49 AM

Hello Cjoseph,

I am really happy for the fastest reply and i will check on this doc and i will reply on the same. 

Really thank you so much CJ.

• 4.  RE: Hey Hi All,Can i add Fortigate Firewall and HP switch to Airwave to Monitor?

Posted Oct 26, 2016 04:25 AM

Hey CJ/All,

How can i add Firewall(Fortigate),  ISP line ( Internet Service Provider-internet connection line) and Hp switches to Airwave ?

anybody have vidoes for this?

I need to add these things to Airwave. Please help me to do this.

Thank you.

• 5.  RE: Hey Hi All,Can i add Fortigate Firewall and HP switch to Airwave to Monitor?
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE

• 6.  RE: Hey Hi All,Can i add Fortigate Firewall and HP switch to Airwave to Monitor?

Posted Jan 21, 2021 09:19 AM
    Hi Ambaraya,

Did you have success adding the FortiGate into AirWave server? I followed instructions and no luck, trying to add a 200B.

Regards

------------------------------
    Ricardo James

• 7.  RE: Hey Hi All,Can i add Fortigate Firewall and HP switch to Airwave to Monitor?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jan 21, 2021 09:20 AM
    Ricardo,
    This thread is over 4 years old, can you please start a new discussion?

Thanks!
    Greg Weaver
    Community Admin.​

Greg Weaver
    Airheads Community Admin