Network Management

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Keep an informative eye on your network with HPE Aruba Networking network management solutions
Expand all | Collapse all

How does aruba AOS8 optimize the voice stream?

This thread has been viewed 15 times
  • 1.  How does aruba AOS8 optimize the voice stream?

Posted Feb 21, 2021 08:35 PM
    hi all
        I would like to consult how to optimize voice traffic so that voice traffic can be prioritized.
        There are many customers who respond to the voice stuttering and slow, but I don't know how to optimize.
        I hope you can give effective suggestions, thank you.

------------------------------
    leo ma
    Work hours: 9:00 PM to 6:00 AM GMT (+8) | Monday - Friday

SE
    FOLLOW CN | Twitter | LinkedIn

• 2.  RE: How does aruba AOS8 optimize the voice stream?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Feb 22, 2021 09:54 AM
    I think this may be a good document for you to get started. And if the stuttering is during roaming, this may be a good document as well.

These, and more documents are available on the Aruba Airheads Validated Reference Design page.

Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

• 3.  RE: How does aruba AOS8 optimize the voice stream?

Posted Feb 23, 2021 01:14 AM
    Thank you very much for your reply, but I want to know more about voice optimization

leo ma

SE

• 4.  RE: How does aruba AOS8 optimize the voice stream?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Feb 23, 2021 05:35 AM

These documents are about voice optimization (and other media optimization).

Please reach out to your Aruba partner or Aruba TAC support if you need assistance, as there is no generic answer to your question except what is in the documents. Voice over the network happens in many different ways, and if you have issues with specific voice devices, the vendor of those devices may have instructions as well on how to configure the network optimally for those devices.

Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

• 5.  RE: How does aruba AOS8 optimize the voice stream?

Posted Feb 23, 2021 06:08 AM
    Got it, thanks

leo ma

SE