Network Management

View Only
last person joined: 17 hours ago 

Keep an informative eye on your network with HPE Aruba Networking network management solutions
Expand all | Collapse all

Client did not complete EAP transaction CPP 6.8.8.120770

This thread has been viewed 25 times
  • 1.  Client did not complete EAP transaction CPP 6.8.8.120770

Posted Dec 31, 2021 02:59 AM
    Hi Friends.

Currently we have clients connected to the wireless network through authentication with AD and the certificate is with a public CA. Today we have been informed that only the Iphone devices at the time of connecting, requests a certificate, which at the time of being accepted asks for the same thing repeatedly. We were following up on a user in the CPP and we found the error 9002, which corresponds to the Client did not complete EAP transaction.

You could tell me if you have presented this error or that you recommend validating to solve this problem.

Grettings!!

------------------------------
    Tomas Pizarro

• 2.  RE: Client did not complete EAP transaction CPP 6.8.8.120770

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Dec 31, 2021 10:43 AM
    I have seen that error most commonly if you switch the radius certificate and the iphone human fails to "accept" it.

Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

• 3.  RE: Client did not complete EAP transaction CPP 6.8.8.120770

Posted Dec 31, 2021 11:45 AM
    Thank you very much for your response, we are going to review the current certificate and do the test in another environment with a new certificate.

Tomas Pizarro

• 4.  RE: Client did not complete EAP transaction CPP 6.8.8.120770

Posted Jan 10, 2022 10:47 AM
    finally the clients using Iphone devices, they just forgot the network and re-authenticated and the problem did not reappear.

Tomas Pizarro