Network Management

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Keep an informative eye on your network with HPE Aruba Networking network management solutions
Expand all | Collapse all

Devices Mismatched

This thread has been viewed 25 times
  • 1.  Devices Mismatched

Posted Dec 02, 2021 01:21 PM
    Dears,
               I have airwave server and aruba switches 2930m all switches are stacked in four floor, but some floors have a missing switch stack that powered off because no need to it , all switches have a full stack correctly appears on airwave as a (good configuration) but the missing stack switch appear (Mismatched),
    is the missing stack is a problem to appear the switch on airwave as a mismatched configuration??

Thanks,

------------------------------
    Mohamed Amin

• 2.  RE: Devices Mismatched

MVP EXPERT
    Posted Dec 02, 2021 05:33 PM
    Mismatch means that the current switch configuration mismatch the baseline in airwave. you could create a new baseline of your current configuration

Marcel Koedijk | MVP Guru 2021 | ACEP | ACMP | ACCP | ACDP | Ekahau ECSE | Not an HPE Employee | Opionions are my own

• 3.  RE: Devices Mismatched

Posted Dec 05, 2021 04:36 AM
      |   view attached
    On airwave version 8.2.4.2 i didn't fine the baseline configuration, the tab of backup configuration from the switches and i can't make configuration job, could you please tell me how to solve this issue

Thanks,

Mohamed Amin

• 4.  RE: Devices Mismatched

MVP EXPERT
    Posted Dec 05, 2021 08:57 AM
    8.2.4.x is end of support december 2019

Outlook voor iOS downloaden

• 5.  RE: Devices Mismatched

Posted Dec 05, 2021 01:50 PM
    Okay,Thanks
    but i need to know that i didn't find the button of backup , i can't run configuration job and i didn't find the baseline configuration , Is all issues from the version 8.2.4.x ? or it's missing configuration from my side ?

Mohamed Amin

• 6.  RE: Devices Mismatched

MVP EXPERT
    Posted Dec 05, 2021 04:34 PM

Hi,

I don't run airwave in my homelab at the moment, so I can't show you.

Maybe this topic helps you: https://blogs.arubanetworks.com/solutions/say-goodbye-to-airwave-mismatches/

• 7.  RE: Devices Mismatched

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Dec 16, 2021 09:02 AM
    under Groups>Basic page we have option to set Audit option, if you dont see this please upgrade server to latest code, we have done lot of enhancement related to switch monitoring/management.

If switch is in monitor only mode we can import latest template from switch from Groups> Templates page.

Pavan Arshewar
    Principal Network Engineer

If my post addresses your query, give kudos!