Network Management

View Only
last person joined: 17 hours ago 

Keep an informative eye on your network with HPE Aruba Networking network management solutions
Expand all | Collapse all

AirWave - not showing Rouge clients , But do showing Current Rouge associations (8.2.11.2 + 8.2.13.0)

This thread has been viewed 10 times
  • 1.  AirWave - not showing Rouge clients , But do showing Current Rouge associations (8.2.11.2 + 8.2.13.0)

Posted Jun 13, 2021 04:12 AM
    Hi AirHeads,
    Good Morning , And Great Weekend :)

I have an Issue with AirWave not showing Rouge clients in the Rouge clients list , Even due there are Rouge associations around our Aruba AP's , Let me Explain:

Now , I tired multiple AW Versions (Now we are on the latest 8.2.13.0 , I tired multiple Aruba AOS , Now we are on 8.6.0.9

What may be the reason the the AW just dosent filling the Rouge Clients list , Even due there are a lot of Rouge clients, But yet showing them as Rouge client associations.

Please advise.
    I Hope that some AirHeads will be able to explain me the reason or how to get the list filled with info.

Thanks.

Me

------------------------------
    (*) If i helped you , Please do kudos me as a thank you (*)

Aruba AirHeads - Because mobility matters.

• 2.  RE: AirWave - not showing Rouge clients , But do showing Current Rouge associations (8.2.11.2 + 8.2.13.0)

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jul 04, 2021 01:40 AM
    AFAIK, Client associated to Rogue AP will show as Rogue associations. However, if the same client connected to corporate AP's later (or AP's managed by AMP) they show as Rogue clients. 
    The details under client table are for clients connected to AP's in AMP as it gets gets data from client table of controller.
    Rogue association clients comes for Rogue table and doesn't count towards client tables.

Gowri Sankar Amujuri