Network Management

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Keep an informative eye on your network with HPE Aruba Networking network management solutions
Expand all | Collapse all

IMC - How to clear mass alerts

This thread has been viewed 27 times
  • 1.  IMC - How to clear mass alerts

Posted Dec 28, 2021 01:46 PM
    Hi everyone,

I just upgraded IMC from E0705P12 to E0706P06 and now I have millions of warnings regarding the loopback IP address conflict.  I have filtered the warning so it stopped but I still have about 2.5million warnings prior to the filter that are not cleared.  Anyway to clear them all instead of 200 at a time?

I have went into Alarm Settings and Process All Alarms and did a Recover All but doesn't seemed to work.

Thanks

------------------------------
    Minh Nguyen

• 2.  RE: IMC - How to clear mass alerts

MVP GURU
    Posted Jan 04, 2022 04:37 PM
    Hi,

it is better to open issue on TAC

PowerArubaSW : Powershell Module to use Aruba Switch API for Vlan, VlanPorts, LACP, LLDP...

PowerArubaCP: Powershell Module to use ClearPass API (create NAD, Guest...)

PowerArubaCL: Powershell Module to use Aruba Central

PowerArubaCX: Powershell Module to use ArubaCX API (get interface/vlan/ports info)..

ACEP / ACMX #107 / ACDX #1281

• 3.  RE: IMC - How to clear mass alerts

Posted Jan 18, 2022 11:03 AM
    Alarm -> Alarm Settings -> Process All Alarms

Gary Naeger

• 4.  RE: IMC - How to clear mass alerts

Posted Jan 18, 2022 11:54 AM
    I have already did the Process All Alarms but it kept on failing probably due to the 2.5million alerts.  So I ended up backing up the databases.  Then undeployed the product and wipe out the databases.  Then deploy the product again and restore the databases back with the exception of the imc_monitor_db database.  Then filter the message quickly after IMC is back up.  It only takes a minute to get to 50k+ alerts.  Process All Alarms worked with 50k alerts.  Just had to go back IMC to reconfigure a bunch of settings.

Minh Nguyen