Cloud Managed Networks

View Only
last person joined: 2 days ago 

Forum to discuss all things related to HPE Aruba Networking Central and UXI Network Management, including deployment of managed networks, configuration, best practices, APIs, Cloud Guest, AIOps, Presence Analytics, and other included Applications
Expand all | Collapse all

How to factory reset Aruba UXI sensor?

This thread has been viewed 15 times
  • 1.  How to factory reset Aruba UXI sensor?

Posted Oct 14, 2020 05:48 AM

Hello, i would like to ask, how do you factory reset an Aruba UXI sensor? Specifically the ASIN0100 model. 

Thank you.

• 2.  RE: How to factory reset Aruba UXI sensor?

MVP EXPERT
    Posted Oct 14, 2020 05:38 PM

Why do you need a factory reset of the sensor? You can remove a sensor and add it again to the cloud portal. For any questions you can use the chat feature in the portal.

• 3.  RE: How to factory reset Aruba UXI sensor?

Posted Oct 14, 2020 06:26 PM

I want to reset the configuration (IP, ssid, etc) because it will be used for PoC at another customer. 

• 4.  RE: How to factory reset Aruba UXI sensor?
    Best Answer

MVP EXPERT
    Posted Oct 14, 2020 06:51 PM

Understood! Just remove the sensor and add it again with another group, ssid and wires network. Afterwards reboot physical the sensor and it comes online in a clean group config.

• 5.  RE: How to factory reset Aruba UXI sensor?

Posted Oct 20, 2020 01:42 AM

Do i have to connect the sensor via ethernet to do that? Or can i use SSID only to connect the sensor to the internet?

• 6.  RE: How to factory reset Aruba UXI sensor?

MVP EXPERT
    Posted Oct 20, 2020 05:32 AM

Most Sensors are buyed with a 4g cellular subscription. When the sensor registered in the cloudporal and is licences it can be managed without an active ssid or ethernet cable.

If you don't have a cellular subscription plug-in an ethernet cable to get DHCP and reach the internet.