Cloud Managed Networks

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss all things related to HPE Aruba Networking Central and UXI Network Management, including deployment of managed networks, configuration, best practices, APIs, Cloud Guest, AIOps, Presence Analytics, and other included Applications
Expand all | Collapse all

Aruba Central Questions

This thread has been viewed 22 times
  • 1.  Aruba Central Questions

Posted Jun 07, 2021 10:37 AM
    So I have a customer that we are going to be standing up Aruba Central for soon. I've poked around and looked at the forum here and I haven't been able to find the answers to the questions that I have, forgive me if they are here and I'm  blind. 

I'm curious about the MSP mode that Aruba Central offers, currently we have a few other "clients" that we have access to, the majority are within US-2 and a couple within US-1. My question here...

If I change or create an account in MSP mode, am I able to onboard existing clients? Or does each device need to be removed and re-added under the MSP account?

------------------------------
    Kevin Goyins

• 2.  RE: Aruba Central Questions

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jun 08, 2021 05:57 AM
    If the devices are now in multiple standalone accounts, you will need to create MSP customers from those and move the devices under those accounts. What should work is to remove the subscriptions on the original accounts, then register under the new MSP account and import the configuration from the running devices.

Please work with your local Aruba SE or TAC if you get stuck, depending on the scale there may be other options available.

Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.