Cloud Managed Networks

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss all things related to HPE Aruba Networking Central and UXI Network Management, including deployment of managed networks, configuration, best practices, APIs, Cloud Guest, AIOps, Presence Analytics, and other included Applications
Expand all | Collapse all

aruba central ASSOC FLOOD issue

This thread has been viewed 28 times
  • 1.  aruba central ASSOC FLOOD issue

Posted Sep 21, 2021 06:40 AM
    Hi,

i install new iap 515 and aruba 1930 switch. Now some of apple ipads get erro ASSOC FLOOD when they try to connect on these wlan. Is there some where setting to manage that error?

------------------------------
    janne mattila

• 2.  RE: aruba central ASSOC FLOOD issue

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Sep 21, 2021 10:59 AM
    Where do you see that error? On the iPad? On the IAP? The Switch? On Central?
    Is it just on iPads? Other devices work fine?

Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.

• 3.  RE: aruba central ASSOC FLOOD issue

Posted Sep 24, 2021 07:34 AM
    Hi,
    i see it only from aruba central. Yes only ipads others work fine.

janne mattila

• 4.  RE: aruba central ASSOC FLOOD issue
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Sep 24, 2021 09:53 AM
    Have you enabled WIDS? This message seems to originate from the Wireless IDS module and may be a false positive. You can disable/relax the WIDS settings and see if that resolves the issue.

Otherwise, it may be best to work with support and have them investigate the issue.

Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.

• 5.  RE: aruba central ASSOC FLOOD issue

Posted Sep 30, 2021 03:49 AM
    Hi,
    i haven't turn it on.

janne mattila

• 6.  RE: aruba central ASSOC FLOOD issue

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Sep 30, 2021 04:28 AM
    Then, it may be best to work with support and have them investigate the issue.

Herman Robers
    ------------------------