Cloud Managed Networks

View Only
last person joined: 2 days ago 

Forum to discuss all things related to HPE Aruba Networking Central and UXI Network Management, including deployment of managed networks, configuration, best practices, APIs, Cloud Guest, AIOps, Presence Analytics, and other included Applications
Expand all | Collapse all

Passpoint supported OS platforms

This thread has been viewed 12 times
  • 1.  Passpoint supported OS platforms

Posted Mar 31, 2023 10:32 AM

Dear All,

What are the minimum OS versions that Passpoint is supported in Windows,MacOS,Linux,Android OS and iOS ?

Thank you

• 2.  RE: Passpoint supported OS platforms

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Apr 04, 2023 10:37 AM

I think it has to do with chipsets/components/drivers rather than pure OS Version. You can check certified products here. Passpoint is around for quite some time.
    How do you want to deploy Passpoint?

------------------------------
    Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.

• 3.  RE: Passpoint supported OS platforms

Posted Apr 04, 2023 10:50 AM

Dear Herman,

Thank you,

As per my knowledge for after Aruba Central was synced with Azure AD, the devices connected to the SSID authenticating with Azure AD need to support Passpoint.That is why i am checking about it. If i am wrong please correct me

• 4.  RE: Passpoint supported OS platforms

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Apr 04, 2023 11:51 AM

Ok, Passpoint is something different than Cloud Authentication and Policy, which I think is what you refer to by 'Aruba Central was synced with Azure AD'.

For Cloud Authentication and policy, check the supported devices and versions here.

Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.