Wireless Access

View Only
last person joined: 16 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Mobility-Conductor : Questions about latency and unavailability

This thread has been viewed 19 times
  • 1.  Mobility-Conductor : Questions about latency and unavailability

Posted Sep 10, 2021 08:49 AM
    Dear Arubers,

I'm currently planning the configuration of two MC (mobility-conductor) for our WIFI architecture.
    We have two distinct DC and I have to check if Aruba Mobility architecture is compatible with our DCs. There are some details I've not found on datasheet :

1) If one MC is installed on each DC, is there any limitation for latency maximum between the two DC ?
    2) How much data is exchanged between the two MCs ?
    3) If the two MCs are unreacahble, are CMs (Conductor-member) able to work properly ? If so, how long is this working possible?

Can you help me on these few points ?
    Thanks a lot,
    JB

------------------------------
    Jules Bvt

• 2.  RE: Mobility-Conductor : Questions about latency and unavailability

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Sep 11, 2021 07:39 AM
    I would contact your Aruba Sales Engineer with those questions.  There are general answers to those questions, but a good answer would require a specific knowledge of your setup and what you are trying to accomplish.  In some situations, there would be a problem with latency.  In others, not so much.  Whether your deployment falls into the first or second category depends on your design and what services you are using.

Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.