Wireless Access

View Only
last person joined: 14 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.

Guest Social Media Authentication

This thread has been viewed 13 times
  • 1.  Guest Social Media Authentication

Posted May 06, 2022 09:07 AM
    Hi All,

I'm setting up my guest network for Social Media login but having some issues.

My existing guest registration uses CPPM is working without issue. I have copied the Self Registration Page to use as a test-bed for the changes and also have a test SSID pointing to this Registration page.

I have configured the Facebook Developer page and the Self Registration and have a button on the registration page. When I click the button it goes to the login page and has a warning of "Required Field Unavailable"

Not sure if I need to do anything special with Service Rules, Roles, be using a Web Login rather than Registration Page. I will be configuring for Facebook, Google and Microsoft logins if possible.

Any advice will be good or points to more specific documentation - I used this one for setup  Airheads Community
    Airheads Community remove preview
    Airheads Community
    SuMMARY ClearPass 6.4 includes GA support for Social Logins, which allows guests to log into the captive portal with their existing 3rd party credentials such as Facebook and Google+ logins. Guests will be presented with a regular login or registration page on ClearPass Guest.
    View this on Airheads Community >

Regards

Adrian

------------------------------
    Adrian Jones
    ------------------------------