Wireless Access

last person joined: an hour ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor and campus locations with Aruba access points, and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

ClearPass and LinkedIn login

• 1.  ClearPass and LinkedIn login

Posted 14 days ago
    I am getting the following errors when using LinkedIn as a social media login option with ClearPass. Any ideas where I am going wrong? I have set up a Twitter login successfully using the same configuration method, but doesn't appear to work with LinkedIn. I'm sure it's just a mismatched piece of config somewhere between CP and the LinkedIn development site, but cannot see where. 

------------------------------
    Adam Newson
    University of Cambridge

• 2.  RE: ClearPass and LinkedIn login

Posted 13 days ago
    Have you added the 'Sign In with LinkedIn' application under Products for the LinkedIn Application?

I just got on the same point in my lab and it started to work for me when I added that 'product'.

Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.