Wireless Access

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Problem with LIC-AP license and Mobility Master

This thread has been viewed 12 times
  • 1.  Problem with LIC-AP license and Mobility Master

Posted Oct 18, 2021 10:28 AM
    Hi,

we've 2x 7210 controller and 1 Aruba Mobility Master as standalone.
    For new accesspoints we've ordered 50 LIC-AP licenses which we want to install on the Mobility Master. The licenses  are visible under license management and i'm able to redeem the licenses under lms.arubanetworks.com

So i've tried to activate 10 licenses but i made a misstake during the process: I set for 10 lic's the serial number of the 1st controller under installation info and not for the passphrase of the mobility master. The 10 lic's are successful active but only for the first controller and not for the mobility master.
    So i've tried to transfer the 10 licenses under lms.arubanetworks.com from the controller to the mobility master, but i receive the message:

<snack-bar-container class="mat-snack-bar-container ng-tns-c67-29 ng-trigger ng-trigger-state mat-snack-bar-center ng-star-inserted" role="status" style="transform: scale(1); opacity: 1;"><simple-snack-bar class="mat-simple-snackbar ng-star-inserted">Base Part should be activated before activating feature license :LIC-AP

Any idea?
    </simple-snack-bar></snack-bar-container>

• 2.  RE: Problem with LIC-AP license and Mobility Master

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Oct 18, 2021 07:27 PM
    please open a support ticket by reaching to our TAC so they can assist you in resolving your license issues.
    https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/

------------------------------
    Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba.
    ------------------------------