Wireless Access

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Airwave licenses

This thread has been viewed 23 times
  • 1.  Airwave licenses

Posted Nov 11, 2021 10:24 AM
    Dears,

can i do migration for airwave license from VM on premise to a VM in azure cloud ?

------------------------------
    Elhosieny Mohamed

• 2.  RE: Airwave licenses

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Nov 11, 2021 11:32 AM
    Yes, you can use the License Management feature in Aruba Support portal to move your license from your one Airwave, to another Airwave installation.

Reach out to Aruba support if you get stuck during the process.

Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.

• 3.  RE: Airwave licenses

MVP EXPERT
    Posted Nov 12, 2021 07:30 AM
    Keep in mind your Airwave license is bound to the IP address used on the virtual appliance. When use another IP in the cloud please call TAC support to assist you with migrate your license to the new IP.

Hope this helps you!

Marcel Koedijk | MVP Guru 2021 | ACEP | ACMP | ACCP | ACDP | Ekahau ECSE | Not an HPE Employee | Opionions are my own