Wireless Access

View Only
last person joined: 10 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Old setting wont go away

This thread has been viewed 13 times
  • 1.  Old setting wont go away

Posted Nov 23, 2021 10:14 AM

Hey! I am new here. I have just recently bought 2 new 515 and a used 515.

I have connected the 2 new ones and there are no problems. everything works well.

But when the used one starts up, the previous owner's network name and guest network appear. Now, how do i get rid of the old owner's settings on start up?

------------------------------
    Rickard Paby

• 2.  RE: Old setting wont go away

Posted Nov 23, 2021 10:21 AM

• 3.  RE: Old setting wont go away

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Nov 24, 2021 06:41 AM
    The APs may be under Central management and get the configuration through that path. If the same happens each time after you do a factory reset, it comes up fine but after some minutes the configuration is changed and the previous owner's config appears, you should contact that previous owner and have them unsubscribe those APs from Central.

Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.