Wireless Access

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

[TUTORIAL] AOS-10 solution demo for tunnel mode WLANs with gateway clustering

This thread has been viewed 66 times
  • 1.  [TUTORIAL] AOS-10 solution demo for tunnel mode WLANs with gateway clustering

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jul 03, 2021 08:31 PM
      |   view attached

The aim here is to provide the starting point to put together a solution that include the AOS10 APs, two gateways, ClearPass and obviously Aruba Central.

Note that APs in AOS10 support bridged, tunnelled and mix mode wireless LANs (WLAN) however in this technote (56 pages) we'll be deploying tunnelled mode WLANs. We'll also demonstrate the gateway clustering with AOS10.

This type of deployment is particularly useful when all the buildings in a school/college campus have L3 IP demarcation and  are routed to various part of the campus.

Hope you'll find it useful and as always please send through your feedback for improvements.

------------------------------
    Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba.

Attachment(s)

pdf
    AOS10-demo v0.3.pdf   8.35 MB 1 version

• 2.  RE: [TUTORIAL] AOS-10 solution demo for tunnel mode WLANs with gateway clustering

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jul 12, 2021 07:30 PM
      |   view attached
    Here is the updated version of this document. I have now added the bridge and mixed mode WLANs.

Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba.

Attachment(s)

pdf
    AOS10-demo v0.4.pdf   10.75 MB 1 version