Wireless Access

View Only
last person joined: 22 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

RAP 500HR

This thread has been viewed 9 times
  • 1.  RAP 500HR

Posted Mar 29, 2021 11:03 AM
    I just purchased several Aruba AP-500HR (RAPs) and am having an issue getting the browser to display the GUI configuration so I can configure the RAPs. After joinning the SETMEUP SSID, IE browser popped up and I logged in with the admin credential. After a successful login, it just displayed a blank screen. It seems like some browser configuration preventing the GUI to be displayed. I tried on several laptops, including Corporate and personal, and they all failed. I have no issue to load the RAP GUI configuration on my iphone. I opened a ticket with Aruba but they don't know why. It is not easy for me to configure the RAPs with an iphone. Plz any thoughts or tips will be greatly appreciated.

------------------------------
    Master-Net

• 2.  RE: RAP 500HR

MVP GURU
    Posted Apr 18, 2021 09:49 PM
    Have you thought about using activate for setting up the RAPs instead? If the RAPs have internet connectivity where your currently setting them up, you should be able to leverage this free solution for easier RAP deployments.

If you are talking about the initial login with admin/serial#, the next screen should be the change password screen. I have seen this before, but I just used a different browser. Not sure why your seeing it on more than one. Sounds like TAC territory to me.

Dustin Burns