Wireless Access

View Only
last person joined: 13 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

RAP APs

This thread has been viewed 19 times
  • 1.  RAP APs

Posted Jan 21, 2022 06:22 PM
    Dears,
     i have  rap access point with public IP address and  configure in controller vpn pool  i tried to terminated to MC controller from  (cluster) but not showing in controller but when configure access point get image from controller  
    how can solve this issue

------------------------------
    mohamed gamal

• 2.  RE: RAP APs

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jan 21, 2022 06:54 PM
    Did you configure a RAP Public ip address for all controllers in the cluster profile for that cluster?  Does your firewall have a static NAT on your firewall mapping from public to private ip addresses?  Are you allowing UPD 4500?

Have you seen the Remote AP solution guide here?  https://support.hpe.com/hpesc/public/docDisplay?docId=a00097853en_us

Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

• 3.  RE: RAP APs

Posted Jan 21, 2022 07:38 PM
    in first i configure a public ip for vrrp ip to cluster then configure for one ip from cluster 
    yes and allowedupd 4500 and configure nating in fireall to public ip
    NAT-T (udp/4500)
    TFTP (UDP/69)

mohamed gamal

• 4.  RE: RAP APs

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jan 21, 2022 09:00 PM
    You cannot do a NAT to a VRRP.

Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.