Wireless Access

last person joined: 25 minutes ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor and campus locations with Aruba access points, and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Aruba7240XM ping to SwitchFF5940 Loss (requested time out ) some time

• 1.  Aruba7240XM ping to SwitchFF5940 Loss (requested time out ) some time

Posted 20 days ago

Dear All

in my network  detail below

Aruba72040XM > Switch FF5940 (core) > Firewall Palo > Internet   > branch RAP AP (tunnel) > switch access > CAP AP

my issued it between 7240XM ping to SW FF5940 it loss a lot

WLC just only L2 via traffic and interface VLAN 556 MGMT and VLAN 536 terminate AP

SW have Gateway interface vlan 556,536

I just ping from WLC to gateway on SW interface vlan 536 and 556 it loss if ping from switch to wlc it output same

I did check on port about CRC but it not count up SW and WLC

on physical we use DAC Fiber > on wlc use 4 port ge0/0/2-3 PO1 use RJ45  > ten0/0/4-5 use DAC fiber 10G PO0

on switch > Tengi 1/0/3, 2/0/3  to port ge0/0/2-3 PO3 ,   ten 1/0/13 , 2/0/11 to port ten   0/0/4-5 PO13 

please provide any idea about issued

ArubaOS (MODEL: Aruba7240XM), Version 8.3.0.10 > FF 5940

------------------------------
    jakkapan meeon

• 2.  RE: Aruba7240XM ping to SwitchFF5940 Loss (requested time out ) some time

Posted 19 days ago
    What is the LACP status on both sides of the port-channel/BAG?
    Can you try to disconnect interfaces till you have one left to see if the lost traffic may be related to link aggregation?

Interactive troubleshooting, like with Aruba TAC might be a good option to get to a resolution.

Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

• 3.  RE: Aruba7240XM ping to SwitchFF5940 Loss (requested time out ) some time

Posted 18 days ago
    Dear Herman
    What is the LACP status on both sides of the port-channel/BAG?
    - LACP status up up normal RAP and Switch

Can you try to disconnect interfaces till you have one left to see if the lost traffic may be related to link aggregation?
    -I try remove port from LACP by Use port Data 10G only 1 port but issued can not solve .

Interactive troubleshooting, like with Aruba TAC might be a good option to get to a resolution.
    -i already open TAC case but this time can not solve issued and can not solution and not know root cause.

I am monitoring on libre NMS if traffic on RAP WLC morethan 1G RAP01 will lost connection and effect AP down

jakkapan meeon