Wireless Access

View Only
last person joined: 14 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Aruba 7030 Controller Configuration help

This thread has been viewed 22 times
  • 1.  Aruba 7030 Controller Configuration help

Posted May 03, 2022 04:56 AM
    i am configuring 2 Aruba 7030 wireless controllers in the new network need support how to configure them one controller master and the other as a standby.

------------------------------
    Muhammad Altaf Hussain

• 2.  RE: Aruba 7030 Controller Configuration help

EMPLOYEE
    Posted May 03, 2022 07:09 AM
    What version of ArubaOS?

Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

• 3.  RE: Aruba 7030 Controller Configuration help

EMPLOYEE
    Posted May 04, 2022 11:13 AM
    In such a situation most customers will consult an Aruba partner who is trained in doing a proper design, sizing, configuration and testing to get to a reliable solution. Most people go through 10 days of training (ACMA, ACMP) to learn and get to the point that they can start deploying controllers on their own. What you ask is in those trainings; and many other things that are critical to build a secure and performing wireless network.

If you are trained, and just need to understand how to setup a backup controller, you may ask Aruba support to assist you.

Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.