Wireless Access

View Only
last person joined: 20 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Airwave Management Platform Reporting - Date formats

This thread has been viewed 6 times
  • 1.  Airwave Management Platform Reporting - Date formats

Posted Jun 16, 2021 11:56 AM
    Hello,

I have created a new report definition for RAPIDS and I would like to schedule the report to run  on a month basis on the first of each month for the previous month. in the Report Start and end field I can write "last month" in the start  but can not reference in online documentation on what are valid options for these these date fields.  Airheads Community  - Report Scheduling in Airwave"

Please could some point me to documentation that details the date formats that can be used or  tell me what date values do I use for dates between the first and last days of the previous month.

Airwave Management Platform Version: 8.2.7

------------------------------
    Terence Palmer
    ------------------------------

• 2.  RE: Airwave Management Platform Reporting - Date formats

MVP
    Posted Jun 16, 2021 12:21 PM
    I have some similar reports setup, that I want to trigger on the first of the month but run for the previous month. See an example of my settings below.

Report start is "1 month ago" and the report end is "now" - then you just schedule it to run the 1st of every month. I set mine to run at 12:01am on the 1st of the month. The "desired start time" just needs to be a day in the past, but the time is whatever time you want it to start on that 1st day of the month. (But I do 12:01am, since the "report end" is set to "now" which causes the report to run up to 12:01am of the 1st of the month - which captures the 'previous month')

Hope this helps and makes sense.

When I view my generated reports, I can see my report start and end dates/times look correct - its getting the "previous month."