Location Services

View Only
last person joined: 2 days ago 

Location-based mobile app development and Bluetooth-based asset tracking with Meridian. Gathering analytics and business intelligence from Wi-Fi with Analytics and Location Engine (ALE).
Expand all | Collapse all

Pre-Sales Question: With AppMaker I can create different sections for diferents kind of users?

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  Pre-Sales Question: With AppMaker I can create different sections for diferents kind of users?

Posted Nov 30, 2018 09:11 AM

For example, I want to use AppMaker to create a Hospital APP. I want to create 2 differents tipes of users: visitors and hospital personal.

For the hospital personal, I want to use a section in the app to see the Asset Tracking.

For visitors I want to use campaing and blue dot only (visitors cannot see Asset Tracker section).

This is possible using only AppMaker? How I can determinate if a user is visitor or hospital personal?

• 2.  RE: Pre-Sales Question: With AppMaker I can create different sections for diferents kind of users?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Apr 24, 2019 12:10 AM

To my knowledge this is not possible with a single AppMaker App. You would need to create two different apps. An AppMaker and an SDK based App could exist for the same location. If you needed two AppMaker apps you would need to manage multiple locations.