Location Services

View Only
last person joined: 3 days ago 

Location-based mobile app development and Bluetooth-based asset tracking with Meridian. Gathering analytics and business intelligence from Wi-Fi with Analytics and Location Engine (ALE).
Expand all | Collapse all

Can we Add more than one Tag Zones

This thread has been viewed 8 times
  • 1.  Can we Add more than one Tag Zones

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Feb 12, 2021 03:46 AM
    I want to know about the Tag zone. Can i add more than one zones in a single floor if yes do we have any reference document for it and how it works.

------------------------------
    Arun Dev Singh

• 2.  RE: Can we Add more than one Tag Zones

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Feb 15, 2021 04:47 AM
    If this is about Asset Tracking in Meridian, you can just create multiple zones on one floor with the 'Add +' button.. Not sure what type of document you are looking for as it is trivial how to do it. The documentation around Tag Zones is here.

What are you trying to do? If this is pre-sales, please reach out to your local Aruba sales team.

Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

• 3.  RE: Can we Add more than one Tag Zones

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Feb 18, 2021 01:27 AM
    Thanks

Arun Dev Singh