Aruba Apps

View Only
last person joined: 2 days ago 

The HPE Aruba Networking Apps board is designed to address questions, comments, and feature requests for all HPE Aruba Networking mobile Apps
Expand all | Collapse all

Aruba Utilities v134 is in production on the Google Play Store

This thread has been viewed 2 times
  • 1.  Aruba Utilities v134 is in production on the Google Play Store

EMPLOYEE
    Posted May 13, 2019 11:26 AM

Some recent features:

- iPerf3 client (v3.6).  Those of you who use iPerf 3, please let me know if you get credible/comparable results from this client:  my tests look quite similar to the iPerf2 client.

- New AP scan list filtering for Monitor tab.  Filter the AP list by SSID, BSSID, band, turn OUI translation on/off, stop the list resetting to the top...

- ‘KeepScreen On’ applied to Monitor tab.  It won't dim when in the foreground.

- Added privacy statement to menu and when requesting permissions. No data leaves your device unless you choose to email it.  No Google or other advertising or Google services required.  The app is as private as I can make it.

- The AP list on Wi-Fi Monitor is now clickable for AP details.  Read all the IEs in probe responses (somewhat dependent on Android/phone versions)

- Passpoint profiles and Wi-Fi profiles info on the Device Tab, if you want to research Passpoint configurations.

- New oui file

Let me know if you have any bugs/improvements for the app:  ctodeveloper.arubanetworks@gmail.com

Peter T

• 2.  RE: Aruba Utilities v134 is in production on the Google Play Store

Posted Jul 31, 2019 08:00 AM

is there a way to get the Aruba utilities app for Kindle? i was hoping to use it but the kindle does not connect to the google store. 

any help would be great! 

thank you