Aruba Apps

View Only
last person joined: 3 days ago 

The HPE Aruba Networking Apps board is designed to address questions, comments, and feature requests for all HPE Aruba Networking mobile Apps
Expand all | Collapse all

Energy meter connected to Aruba port is getting disabled

This thread has been viewed 12 times
  • 1.  Energy meter connected to Aruba port is getting disabled

Posted Sep 13, 2021 02:52 AM
    Hello team,
    Every port connected to energy meter is getting disabled , everyday we have to enable it .what will be the cause for this .

------------------------------
    Shivam Ojha

• 2.  RE: Energy meter connected to Aruba port is getting disabled

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Sep 13, 2021 07:37 AM
    You posted this in the Aruba App forum. What is your issue? What type of energy meter is connected to what type of network equipment? Versions? Configuration?

Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.

• 3.  RE: Energy meter connected to Aruba port is getting disabled

Posted Sep 13, 2021 07:42 AM
    Port is getting disabled . every day they have to manually enable the port .
    When I run show interface brief the port is working as 10-half duplex .

Thanks & Regards,

Shivam ojha

M:7743901736

Orbit Techsol India Pvt Ltd.|www.orbitindia.net|

• 4.  RE: Energy meter connected to Aruba port is getting disabled

Posted Sep 13, 2021 07:44 AM
    Energy meter connected to 1/17 port I have shared you the logs please see if you can find anything let me know .when the port is in auto mode it's running in 10-half duplex so I manually changed the port speed to 10-half duplex 

Thanks & Regards,

Shivam ojha

• 5.  RE: Energy meter connected to Aruba port is getting disabled

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Sep 13, 2021 11:29 AM
    I don't see any logs shared. If ports are disabled, the reason is likely in the logs.

It is really hard to assist without have access to the environment, logs, configuration, equipment type, version information, etc. I would suggest that you reach out to your Aruba partner or Aruba support and have a 'live look' together.

Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.

• 6.  RE: Energy meter connected to Aruba port is getting disabled

Posted Sep 15, 2021 03:09 AM
    Hello team,
    Please respond

Thanks & Regards,

Shivam ojha

• 7.  RE: Energy meter connected to Aruba port is getting disabled
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Sep 15, 2021 03:34 AM
    There is not enough information to respond.

Please reach out to your Aruba partner or Aruba support and have a 'live look' to your deployment together.

Herman Robers
    ------------------------