Training, Certification & Career

View Only
last person joined: 17 hours ago 

Get more information about the HPE Aruba Networking technical training and certification programs. Network with your colleagues to improve your career, and post job availability for network engineers within your organization.
Expand all | Collapse all

Clarification on ACSA training.

This thread has been viewed 48 times
  • 1.  Clarification on ACSA training.

Posted Aug 25, 2020 10:33 AM

I am reading that the ACSA training course is specific for Aruba OS-CX switches. My organization is mainly built on Aruba 2930 stacks and 5406zl2. I would like to be more adept on the Aruba command line and also refresh my networking skills from Cisco CCNA way way back. Would I get anything out of this course? Are there OS command overlaps with CX and regular Aruba switches. Thanks for any advise and information.

• 2.  RE: Clarification on ACSA training.

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Aug 26, 2020 12:11 PM

Hi There! We recently updated the ACSA certification & training to be on  OS-CX, however the OS switch based courses and the OS switch exam are still available until Nov 1st. Here are the links to course schedules for registration and course information: 

Aruba OS Switching Fundamentals

ACSA Exam: HPE6-A41 (Inactive Nov 1st)

Aruba OS CX Switching Fundamentals

ACSA Exam: HPE6-A72

Please reach out to arubatraining@Hpe.com if you have any questions or need help with registration!