Training, Certification & Career

View Only
last person joined: 2 days ago 

Get more information about the HPE Aruba Networking technical training and certification programs. Network with your colleagues to improve your career, and post job availability for network engineers within your organization.
Expand all | Collapse all

ACSA training?

This thread has been viewed 73 times
  • 1.  ACSA training?

Posted Jun 21, 2021 11:23 AM

Hello! 

I'm new to the Aruba world. I recently started a job where our network infrastructure is Aruba based, as opposed to Cisco or Juniper. 

I had previously studied (rather extensively) for the CCNA, but due to life events was unable to sit for the test, so I'm not completely new to networking and I do feel like I grasp basic concepts.

Im planning on getting the ACSA certification and wanted to see what training material was recommended for self study (I likely can't attend a class or webinar just yet due to funding)? I see HPE Press has a study guide published, is this enough?

Is there a video series to complement? 

• 2.  RE: ACSA training?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jun 28, 2021 10:00 AM
    Please check the ACSA Certification page, under resources you can find classes, self-paced e-Learning, and even a book from HPE Press. With the study guide, you should indeed have the material you need to pass the exam; and some hands-on experience is recommended as well. On the same page you can see what is tested in the exams, in case you want to prepare to pass the certification exam.

------------------------------
    Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.
    ------------------------------