Training, Certification & Career

View Only
last person joined: 3 days ago 

Get more information about the HPE Aruba Networking technical training and certification programs. Network with your colleagues to improve your career, and post job availability for network engineers within your organization.
Expand all | Collapse all

mobility fundamentals eLearning + self labs training reviews and question

This thread has been viewed 38 times
  • 1.  mobility fundamentals eLearning + self labs training reviews and question

Posted Jun 01, 2021 03:52 PM
    Hi,

I went through the free mobility essentials course by Tyler Mcminn, and loved it, and was truly excited while purchasing the fundamentals elearning course, but it seems that was not a good decision due to very limited content (no video lectures), and provides only the web formatted ACMA study guide material along with 12 hours of self labs.

The pain point is shelling out $1200 is not worth, if all you get is a text similar to that of a $49 ACMA book, and $300 labs which could have been purchased separately.

Can anyone please confirm if I am missing anything here and if they do have video content as advertised on the page where you purchase this course. https link below.

inter.viewcentral.com/events/cust/search_results.aspx?cid=aruba&pid=1&lid=15&tstamp=1622279029927&event_id=647

Regards
    N

​​

------------------------------
    Gaurav Kumar

• 2.  RE: mobility fundamentals eLearning + self labs training reviews and question

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jun 04, 2021 05:17 AM
    If you don't get an answer, reach out to Aruba Education Services (arubatraining@hpe.com). One thing is that I see you get 3 times the 4 hours lab, which makes the gap smaller (assuming the prices you mention are correct), but not sure what the Web Based Training exactly looks like.

Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.